Happy Wednesday everyone! I know it is still early October, but this is the time of year when I like to plan out my Christmas gifts I plan on getting my family and friends. As a horse owner it is sometimes hard to explain to my family members exactly what I need or want that is horse related. So I decided to create a little gift guide that will hopefully help anyone that is shopping for a horse lover any time of the year! This gift guide is intended for both English and Western riders!
I personally have 3 of the above items, but the other 5 are on my wishlist for this year (just in case my mom is reading this…)
- I have been eyeing these serape makeup bags for a while now from TheBirdandPear! They could even be used as a little colorful clutch! I love that they are under $20 which makes this a perfect little gift for any cowgirl on your Christmas list.
- So I kind of have this thing for office supplies and stationary…so when I saw this Equestrian Stationary 3 pack from Equestrian Creations Apparel I quickly added it to my wish list! Its another affordable option for a gift!
- Who isn’t a fan of candles? I came across the Grey Horse Candle Company on Instagram and fell in love with their candles! What an awesome idea to incorporate scents that any horse lover is familiar with! Here are just a few of the scents: Wash Rack, Spring Pasture, Show Day, Cedar Shavings, and Sweet Feed. I have my eye on High-End Saddle, Cedar Shavings, and Moonlight Ride!
- SaddleBox is the perfect gift for any equestrian! It is a monthly subscription box but you can also just purchase one month’s box as a gift for a friend or family member! You can read more about what I received in my SaddleBox here.
- The Unbelt is perfect for anyone on your gift list! But for equestrians it goes perfect with breeches and jeans and you can even leave them in your belt loops and throw them in the washing machine! It comes in multiple colors but the one I have above is also the one that I own in Cappuccino. My favorite thing about them? Well I usually ride in a leather tooled belt that has a western buckle which usually cuts into me and is really bulky under my shirts. With this belt it is easy to forget that you are even wearing it! I will be doing a detailed review with more pictures of how I wear my belt in a post later this week! My followers can receive a free gift with their first purchase with the code LINDSEY-GIFT which is valid thru September 30, 2018!
- The Ventech Elite Equine Sport Medicine Boots from Professionals Choice has been on my wishlist for a while now! I like this set because it is a set of 4 (for front and hind legs). The boots are extremely important in preventing lower leg injuries during training or competing. I have the black, white, chocolate, wine and charcoal on my wishlist in the size medium in case my mom is still reading…
- The Horse Holster is the perfect gift for anyone that rides because it comfortably stores your phone while you ride! This also comes in a variety of colors, but I really like the teal one!
- Sport Horse Essentials are AMAZING all-natural grooming products for your horse! They contain essential oils which literally pull out the dirt and grime in your horses coat and leave it super shiny! It’s hard to pick a favorite from them so that’s why I am recommending the SHE Box in this gift guide! You can use my code ALLEN for 10% off your order and read more about my full review of the products here.
Please let me know if this gift guide was helpful for you! I plan on making more gift guides in the coming weeks!
*Stirrups & Style is a part of several affiliate programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through some links on this site I may make a small commission from it. I will always disclose if the post is sponsored. All opinions are my own.*